Litchfield Township Zoning Department
Welcome to the Litchfield Township Zoning Department page. Here you can find zoning details & requirements, planning, contact information and more. Please call the zoning inspector before you build or erect any structure on your property, including barns, houses, decks, pools and fences.
The Zoning Commission meets the second Tuesday of every month at the Litchfield Town hall at 6:30 pm. Special meetings will be announced as they arise.
Click on the following for more information:
- Our Site Plan Review Checklist Please note: This checklist is required by every applicant submitting a site plan review for commercial or conditional use.
- For detailed zoning regulations, permit information and more, click to download the 2018 Zoning Resolution.
- 2018 Zoning Resolution Amendment (September 2018)
- 2019 Zoning Commission meeting dates (Dates subject to change. Please check website for updates.)
- Trustee Zoning Text Amendment (January 29, 2019)
- View Litchfield Township’s Comprehensive Plan
|Litchfield Township Zoning Districts
Click the image or here to view a map of the existing LT zoning districts. Zoning Manager Trustee Dennis Horvath
330.591.5397Zoning Inspector Eric Noderer